High Quality Rental Experiences in Tampa, FL
Advantage Realty is a trusted property management company with more than three decades of experience providing courteous and professional services to tenants. We have rentals available in Tampa, Lutz, Odessa, Land O Lakes and Wesley Chapel in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties.
When you rent from an Advantage Realty-managed property, you can expect to receive the highest quality resident services you’ve ever had. All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals and are highly capable of answering any and all questions you may have.
When you sign your lease, you’ll meet with your property manager and go through the agreement in detail so you have a clear understanding of what the agreement entails.
Advantage Realty only works with professional vendors, so our tenants can trust that that all work performed on their units is high quality. We also give tenants peace of mind by being available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Application may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association.
2. Application must have a combined gross income of at least three time the monthly rent. You can apply online at the property’s information page. You can also send payment online with the online application.
3. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, eviction filing, liens, bankruptcy filings within the past two years or more than four collection records. A will credit score below 575 will be denied. A credit score of 576-625 will require an additional deposit if all other criteria are met.
4. Self-employed applicants may be required to produce 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies for crimes within the past 7 years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of controlled substance and no sexual offenses ever.
6. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid USF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at the time of the lease termination.
7. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of the landlord in the lease document, an addendum to the lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to the landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. A photo of the pet(s) and its last vet record is required to be submitted with the application. The following pets may not be allowed: Doberman Pinscher, Husky, Saint Bernard, Malamute, Great Dane, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Chow, German Shepherd, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, and dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the above breeds. Any dogs, regardless of the breed, that have been involved in a biting incident will not be accepted.
8. Applicant acknowledges there may be multiple applications on a property at one time. Applicant agrees to accept this process and acknowledges the application fee is non-refundable.
9. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit IN CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit.
10. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines.
11. We require a security deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market after the application is approved. If the applicant fails to sign and return the lease within 48 hours, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit and the property will be put back on the rental market.
12. Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
13. Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and /or a collection agency. If the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with the law.
14. We do not rent properties “SIGHT UNSEEN” and all our properties have a strict “NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PREMISES” policy.